Measures: 110 x 110 cm
Technique: Oil on canvas
Depository: Privately owned
This painting has long been in possession of the Belvedere in Vienna and was restored in 2001 to the heirs of Jenny Steiner.
The painting shows a detail of the house Klimt lived in during the summer months of the years 1914 to 1916 in Weissenbachtal. The Flöge sisters, their mother and the little Helene Klimt stayed in a smaller villa in Weissenbach on Lake Attersee.